2023 Bullet Journal (BuJo) Masterclass || $75
Saturday, January 28, 2023 || 3:30PM
Time & Location
Jan 28, 2023, 3:30 PM – 5:30 PM HST
Friends & Faire, 1980 Main St #4, Wailuku, HI 96793, USA
About The Event
It’s a new year and it’s time to get planning, prepared, and organized for success.
Bullet Journals (or BuJo) as they are referenced all over the internet, are basically just dot grid
(blank or lined as well) journals or notebooks that you can use to plan your day, organize your
thoughts and so much more. Join me as we take a deep dive into the BuJo and learn how to
use it to our planning advantage.
What are you going to learn? I am going to teach you how you can be more productive and
how to stay on top of your busy schedule with Bullet Journaling and a planning system. The
Bullet Journal is known as “The Analog System for the Digital Age,” and it is a great way to bring
mindful planning and creativity into your life. Bullet Journals (BuJo) incorporate scheduling,
reminders, to-do lists, brain dumps (brainstorming), a diary (or journal), and a whole lot more
into one book. This system was designed to be your go-to planner that not only keeps you on
track of tasks but also allows you a free-form creativity space to keep you inspired and
goal-oriented. This unique and fun Workshop (more like a Masterclass) will give you the
opportunity to discover this amazing system and see how it will work for you. This class was
designed to provide you with the basic tools to get started - whether you are new to bullet
journaling or have been using the system for years - you’ll learn something new.
My bullet journal masterclass has been given many times in person as well as online. Past
classes were taught to Google Employees Worldwide as well as locally at BuJo Parties and
here at Friends & Faire. You’ll have the opportunity to get a one-on-one with me as well as ask
questions in real time. You’ll also have the opportunity to look through some of my past bullet
journals for inspo.
Come and find out what Bullet Journaling (and Planners) are all about and see how people are
turning BuJos into a way to organize their life creatively and purposefully.
In this workshop, we will:
● Learn about the BuJo System as well as how and why it was created
● Set up an index with icons for tasks, events, appointments, etc.
● Create annual, monthly, weekly, and daily spreads (or logs)
● Learn about habit trackers, and how they can benefit you
● Learn how to migrate unfinished tasks from one week/month to the next
● Learn how to use your BuJo creatively and embellish your pages with inspiring things.
The following BuJo Kit is included in your class fee:
*All materials you need to get started with Bullet Journaling
● A Blank Bullet Journal Notebook - 6” x 9” Size with dot grid page interior. Book interior
and Cover designed and created by Honey.
● 1 BuJo Template Ruler - Kutsuwa Stad Template - Known as the Cadillac of templates
for Bullet Journalers, this template/ruler allows you to draw letters, numbers, symbols,
etc. cleanly. Flexible to prevent breaking, it folds compactly to take on the go. Features
a 15 cm ruler.
● 1 (one) washi tape roll - 15mm in width with 10m of tape to use for labeling, decoration,
or tabs. Designed with illustrations by Honey.
● 1 (one) eraser
● 1 (one) mechanical pencil
● 1 (one) ballpoint pen
● 1 (one) gel pen
● 1 sheet of functional stickers - sheet size: 4” x 6”
● 1 sheet of decorative stickers - sheet size: 4” x 6” this decorative sticker sheet will
feature the designs/illustrations by Honey.
● An extensive worksheet designed as a tool to help you get started with Bullet Journaling.
It includes examples of the key, terms, sample layouts, etc.
● Use of materials on location - i.e. scissors, etc.
Please note that due to availability - some of our workshops will have different brands or types
of supplies and attendees may have a mix of the same or different than others. However, all
supplies will work the same or are similar in use.
You will be going home with:
● A personalized BuJo that is ready for you to use in the 2023 year.
● A packet of information that includes things like The basics of a Bullet Journal and
specifics on how it was designed, examples of Bullet Journal spreads, helpful resources,
tips, and insights on how to use this system for productivity, and more.
Please bring with you:
● Your schedule or calendar so you can start inputting this information if time allows.
● Your favorite pens, washi tapes, stickers, etc. that you would like to utilize in your journal.
● An open mind with some creative inspiration.
BIO: Honey Kaho’ohanohano is the Chief Editor and Owner of Honeygirl’s World, an
award-winning Lifestyle, YouTube Channel & Podcast. Honey has been featured in Allure &
Lucky Magazine and was awarded Top 25 Mom and Lifestyle Blogs in the United States as well
as Top 25 Hawaii Lifestyle Blogs by FeedBurner. Honey has been an ambassador for many
brands to include: L’Oreal, Urban Decay, Mac Cosmetics, Dove, Tresemme, Sony
Entertainment, Pixi Beauty, and many many more. As the author of the Color Your Vision, Plan
Your Dreams Books, Honey has taught and held many online vision board workshops and
masterclasses. Honey has an extensive background in Public Relations, Blogging, Being an
Influencer, and Social Media Management. Honey also owns an Online Apparel and Stationery
Shop that features her artistry and designs. As a modern-day entrepreneur, she works diligently
to provide the tools of the trade and teach others to be able to make a living at what she has
done for over 14 years.